- 1 Year, 1 Man, 1 Final run
- Weston Prom 28th Nov: Important Notice
- New TV Sports Chat Show Audience Opportunity
- London Marathon Draw Result 2014
- Eating makes you faster!
- Interesting article on Orthoses
- AGM 2013 Agenda
- Chairmans Report 2013
- Cross Country 2013/14
- Virgin London Marathon 2014 - Club Draw
GWR is based at the Bristol Lawn Tennis and Squash Club, Redland Green, Redland, Bristol BS6 7HF
BLTSC is very close to The Downs and can be found just off Redland Green Road.
From the A4018 Westbury Road with the Water tower on your right, take the first exit off the roundabout into Redland Hill. Continue down to another roundabout taking the last exit onto Redland Road and following the sign to Redland Tennis Club take the second turning left onto Redland Green Road. There is a Victorian drinking fountain on your left. You will see Redland Parish Church ahead of you. As you pass the Church turn Immediately left and the Club will be directly ahead.
Click for Race Results
Run an unusual or non-listed race?
Got a PB?